We have gone through our most popular Kitchen pins on Pinterest, and we are showcasing the most re-pinned kitchens we featured here on 1 Kindesign for 2014. What a fabulous year it has been, Happy New Year to you all and may your year be filled with happiness, health and of course, great design! Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest so you don’t miss any of our fabulous finds and please keep on pinning, we love seeing what inspires our readers.
1. A New York loft meets mountain living was the design concept for a couple’s desire to infuse their second home with a taste of New York charm, located in Martis Camp, Lake Tahoe, California. More images of this absolutely fabulous home can be seen here, New York loft meets mountain modern living in Lake Tahoe.
2. Designed with traditional style interiors, this rustic home in in Cashiers, North Carolina features exposed ceiling trusses, high ceilings, wood planked flooring, exquisite light fixtures and many other intricate details. To see more details on this exquisite house, have a look here, Bridge House nestled in a forested landscape.
3. This stunning project encompasses a complete modern renovation of a 10th story loft in Tribeca, New York. To see more of this beautiful kitchen, see here, Modern Tribeca Loft renovation with stunning design details.
4. This restored home in Woodlands, London showcases an industrial rough luxe theme, mixed with various mid century modern touches. To see more of this striking residence, take a peek here, Edwardian Red Brick Family Home in London: The Woodlands.
5. Tahoe Modern is a rustic modern dream home for a couple and their two children built in the Homewood Mountain Ski Resort, near Lake Tahoe, California. To view more images of this beautiful dream home, fall in love here, Dream home in Tahoe: When rustic meets modern.
6. Comprised of 8,500 square feet of living space and spanning over eight stories, this Upper East Side, New York townhouse has some very inspirational interior details that are a must see, Striking Eight Story Townhouse in the Upper East Side, NY.
7. Blairgowrie Beach House is a modern weekend coastal retreat located in the peaceful and naturally protected seaside village of Blairgowrie, Victoria, Australia. To see more of this wonderful beach house, sneak a peek here, Blairgowrie Beach House Getaway by Wolveridge Architects.
8. This former warehouse in Brooklyn, New York was renovation into an incredible loft space showcasing eclectic design details and good Feng Shui. Have a look at how the rest of this wonderful renovation turned out here, Magnificent loft renovation incorporating Feng Shui.
9. This classic brick Federation house in Malvern, Australia was updated for modern family living, filled with open space and natural light. To see more details of this exquisitely design home, follow the link here, Modern Living in Australia: East Malvern Residence.
10. This 2,235 square foot contemporary residence in Austin, Texas highlights this beautiful kitchen featuring black Shaker-style cabinets highlighted by Carrera countertops and white subway tiles. To see what the rest of this gorgeous home looks like, click here, Contemporary residence with light-filled interiors in Austin.
11. This stunning barn style house showcases industrial style interiors with a transitional style exterior facade. Have a tour throughout the rest of this home here, Sensational barn style house with industrial interiors.
12. This beautiful home in Fitzroy, Australia centers on a contemporary renovation for a family of four with the design challenge of keeping within the confines of a very narrow plot of only 4.5 meters. To see how the architects pulled this off, have a look here, Contemporary renovation in Australia: Moor Street Residence.
13. A rustic mountain retreat on the north shore of Lake Tahoe, Nevada, this welcoming home offers a spa-like atmosphere and mountain home details of rough hewn beams, high ceilings, natural light and breathtaking views. To view more images of this spectacular mountain retreat, see here, Rustic mountain retreat with sweeping views of Lake Tahoe.
14. This 5,920 square foot casual family retreat in the beachside community of Coogee, New South Wales, Australia showcases strong, primitive, architectural influences and bespoke construction. To see more of this beachfront property, have a look here, Sprawling casual family retreat: Waterfront House Coogee.
15. This modern 1,400 square foot Scandinavian style apartment in Warsaw, Poland showcases softened interiors with some dark, graphic elements, including picture frames, mirrors, and steel lines in the furniture. To see more of this lovely home, take a gander here, Charming and cozy Scandinavian style apartment in Warsaw.
16. This derelict 1917 Skaneateles lake house in Onondaga County, New York was brought back to life, transformed into a gathering place for friends with rustic, but sophisticated decor. If you love lake houses, be sure not to miss this one, it’s stunning and can be viewed here, Thom Filicia’s Skaneateles Lake House Exudes Rustic Simplicity.
17. Classic and modern describes the interiors of this countryside family home in Rye, Westchester County, New York. Using a variety of colors, patterns and textures to add depth and interest to each space, the rest of this home can be viewed here, Classic and modern country house in Rye, New York.
18. This 3,498 square foot modern renovation and extension of a turn-of-the-century terrace house is located in Sydney, Australia’s Potts Point. With spacious living areas centering on a grand and gracefully spiraling staircase, the rest of this fabulous home can be perused here, Turn-of-the-century terrace house in Sydney: Tusculum Residence.
19. This clean and modern weekend retreat is positioned below the 18th fairway of the world famous Pebble Beach Golf Links, designed to take every advantage of its unique and dramatic location. To see more on this home, click here: Pebble Beach Residence with luxury spa ambiance.
20. This stunning rustic modern property nestled on a wonderful working farm in Birmingham, Alabama gets a new layout which enables a much fuller enjoyment of nature for the owners and their friends. To see more of this terrific home, take a gander here, Rustic meets modern in Alabama: Marsh Residence.
21. This 592 square foot apartment in Vasastaden, Sweden dispersed over two levels, presents fresh design inspiration, with plenty of hard to find features. Besides this stunning open plan kitchen, there is more fabulous features to see, so click here, Compact and charming duplex apartment in Sweden.
22. Designed for entertaining, this stunning apartment located on the outskirts of Santander, Cantabria, on the north coast of Spain. To see more details on this unique home, have a look here: Exquisite apartment in Santander with delicious details.
23. This fabulous home renovation project in Portola Valley, California involved the rejuvenation of an old 1980’s modernist house clad in deteriorating vertical wood siding. To see more on this home, take an exclusive tour here: Stunning modern home renovation in Portola Valley.
24. Comprised of 1,500 square feet of living space, this fifties era split level home is situated on a small lot in Bethesda, Maryland. To see more images of this stunner, have a look here, Beautifully renovated split level home in Maryland.
25. The interiors of this beautiful family beach house retreat in Nantucket were adorned with the colors of morning mist, foggy late afternoons and clear days, while still lending a presence of the old. If you love beach house design, you will be very inspired to see more images here: Surfside Chic Nantucket beach house retreat.
26. This modern rustic cabin is owned by a French photographer who dreamed up this little beauty as his own personal getaway in Fitch Bay, Quebec. To see more inspirational images, click here: Dream getaway: Modern rustic cabin in Fitch Bay.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE